Photobucket

Saturday Night Live


Monday, August 27, 2007


We had such awesome weather over the weekend, I just had to snap a couple of horizon pics from our backyard. Right after our raclette grill dinner.

8pm, outdoors:



The photos are so amateurish, I wish you could see the sky for real instead of my butchered version. Couple it with the scent of freshly mowed grass and twittering birds..... nice!

*****

9.30pm, indoors:


More often than not, this is what you'll find in our living room each evening, right after I've tucked the boy in bed. A pot of tea on the coffee table, me in my regular spot on the couch with my stitching, and the telly on. Hubs has often wondered about me being able to follow the programmes on TV without missing a stitch. I tell him you have to be born with it.


Today I was in the mood for something European so I pulled out my cheeky Blond Amsterdam tea-set and brewed a huge pot of Wedgwood tea. I'm not exaggerating when I say huge. This pot can hold up to two litres of char.


I like my tea neat and strong.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 6:20 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment