Photobucket

Paella


Monday, August 20, 2007



My Paella Holy Grail search is finally over! At least for the seafood variety.

I finally found a recipe which replicates the ones I've had in Spain and the Canaries (namely, Lanzarote and Gran Canaria). The recipe calls for fish or chicken stock but I thought, what the heck, I've got a bottle of fancy pants lobster boullion, let's use it and see what happens. I also threw in a handful of chorizo, just to spice things up a little.


My next culinary mountain is the meat Paella. I hear they use rabbit in some versions. Game season is coming up so I'll get to experiment real soon. *yeh*

Meanwhile, I am still in the market for a paellera...

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:15 am

2 calories
Comments:
Oohh...your paella looks so good, you didnt shelled the prawns did you?? I did, and somehow it doesnt look pretty, asthetically. Heh.
 
Glad you enjoyed our paella recipe! I like your idea of adding lobster boullion, that would have made it taste extra good.

By the way, we recently started a food blog called MediterrAsian Cooking (http://www.mediterrasiancooking.com).

Hope you can drop by.
 
Post a Comment