Photobucket

Hello, It's Been A While...


Thursday, November 16, 2023


Even though it's been years since I last made an entry, I haven't deleted this blog because I still refer to it for some of the recipes but most importantly, Sonny Boy likes reading it as it reminds him of his childhood. Sonny Boy is all grown now. When I started blogging, he was around four years old, I believe. He will be twenty-four in December.

So much has happened since my last entry. In a nutshell, we moved three times - Barcelona (a year) to New York (five years) to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. We have been here in Bethlehem for a year and will continue another before we see where the wind blows us off to next. 

In the last ten years, we also had a new addition to the family, a cream shiba inu we named Sheba. She is 10 now and quite the personality, my spirit animal. Ever since her arrival as a pupper of nine months, the Hubby says he is now dealing with two of me at home. Here are some photos of her NOT looking at the camera when I try to take her picture. That just about describes her in a nutshell.




I haven't decided if I will make more entries since I don't cook as much as before. Why that is so, it's a whole other story unto itself. Maybe it is one I should tell. Let me think about it.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 12:06 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment