Photobucket

Here We Go Again


Saturday, September 01, 2007


The latest Guild Wars:Whatever Eye of the North was launched at 7pm yesterday. Hubs had already purchased his copy earlier on in the afternoon and was counting down the hours. I swear I have two boys instead of one, sometimes. *haha* During the week, he's even had a sneak preview of it. For a small fee (of course), which is completely reimbursable when you purchase the main game, the clever little marketing buggers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. How can I, when I can get pretty obsessive about my hobbies as well.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:34 am

2 calories
Comments:
I have been wondering as I see you use it occasionally - this cross-out of words e.g. in this posting you crossed out "whatever". How does one do it? Is it one of those Martian HTML thingy?
Actually guild Wars would be equally Greek to me, Hubby's only in Super Mario Brothers which suits me fine.
 
Yes, it's one of those Martian HTML thingy. It's called strikeout. I've emailed you how to do it since they don't accept this command on the comment box.

Hubs has followed Guild Wars since its inception. First it was plain old Guild Wars, then it was GW:Factions, then GW: Nightfall, now GW: Eye of the North. Kind of like my Law & Order and CSI shows. LOL.
 
Post a Comment