Photobucket

New Domain


Wednesday, April 02, 2008


I finally did it.

Last week, I keyed in all 16 digits of my credit card in exchange for my own domain. Lekker! 's new website address is http://www.the-dutchess-of-cookalot.com/. Don't worry if you haven't updated the link, Blogger will automatically re-direct you, bless their kind techie hearts. I've decided to keep everything as is because I like my cheery, tongue-in-cheek layout.

However, I still can't view my blog. I'll give it another week to see if the situation improves. *Sigh*

"The firewall is strong in this one."

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 12:33 am

2 calories
Comments:
Glad to see you're up & running. I've been to Beijing only on business trips so I can't imagine what it's like to live there.

Hopefully things will be better soon.
 
Bon jour, petite fleur! Thanks for dropping by. There are some places which are good for holidays and short trips but not to live in.

This (in my biased opinion) is one of them.
 
Post a Comment