Photobucket

Singing The Flus


Wednesday, December 10, 2008


All week I've been teetering on the cusp of Properly Falling Ill. I've all the signs of a throat infection (or perhaps even the flu) which I get faithfully this time of the year. Over the last one and the half months, the two men have already gotten their requisite flus and colds during which I've been in close proximity of, also read as being sneezed and coughed at. And here I am, still untouched.

Until now.

Well, I wish my body will decide one way or the other. I hate this state of limbo. Feeling off but not really sick.

*****

I suspect one of the causes of my marathon throbbing headache could be due to a toothache or gum infection. No worries, I've booked myself an appointment with the dentist for tomorrow morning to get it all sorted out. I am due for my bi-annual checkup anyways.

I love going to the dentist. The drilling and filling is relaxing in an S&M sort of way. And the dentist I go to here, she's got a wonderful bedside manner. Coincidentally, she used to work in a clinic in Eindhoven as well.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:07 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment