Photobucket

Sleeveless Knitted Top For Eldest Aunt


Saturday, October 24, 2009



I haven't posted any of my knits lately but that doesn't mean my hands have been idle. In fact, I've been knitting like a fiend (Sonny-boy has been raising my blood pressure to astronomical heights) and there are other garments waiting to make their debut on my blog but I haven't got round to editing the photos yet.

This particular sleeveless top was made with Eldest Aunt in mind. I picked a classic pattern which can be dressed up in the office or dressed down for the weekend. The main bodice is knitted while the neckline and armholes are finished with crochet work. And in keeping with the green revolution, I selected an eco-friendly organic 3 ply cotton yarn. It fits her perfectly (lucky too, since I knitted this without her measurements!) and if I dare say so, she was very pleased with her present. Here she is, Eldest Aunt sportingly posing for my camera with her new top:



Mooi, heh? (Pretty, eh?)

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 9:20 am

1 calories
Comments:
Its gorgeous, now..you know my size right?? Keke
 
Post a Comment