Photobucket

And So.


Monday, July 13, 2009


Our bags are finally packed. In a few hours, we leave for Schiphol Airport to our next chapter in life.

All week I had everyone telling how nice it must be for me to go back home to Singapore. Out of politeness, I smile and agree but by the time the nth person made the same remark, I was quite ready to thump them with my new handbag. I know they mean well but in reality, I'm leaving my home, not going home. I'm leaving my spacious house, my even more spacious backyard and the nice quiet neighbourhood we've spent a good six years in.

I'm not one to be emotional in public so I better stop while I still can or I really will start crying.

Tot ziens, allemaal!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:43 am

1 calories
Comments:
how long will u b in sg? yeah... how nice.... to b able to pig out on the local delights (oops, did u think i was going to say how nice it must be for u to b away from home?). nah! :p hope u settle down soon.
 
Post a Comment