Photobucket

Last Minute


Saturday, August 05, 2006


It was just one of those days when I had no idea what I was going to do for dinner.

I was on the phone with a friend at 4.30pm and she asked me what's for dinner that evening. I blissfully replied I didn't know, I haven't decided yet. Taking the stance of crossing-the-bridge-when-we-get-to-it and all that.

At 6.30pm, I still had no inkling but this time, I was at the aforesaid bridge - I had to cough something up.

I poked around the fridge to see what was available. This is what I came up with:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seafood spaghetti


Served with crostinis, danger averted.

Labels: , ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 7:18 am

1 calories
Comments:
Looks delicious even for a last minute effort!
 
Post a Comment