Photobucket

From My Kitchen To Yours...


Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Oink!

Here's wishing you a very happy Chinese New Year - may your souffles always rise and pantry never run dry!

I know I'm at least a week late with my greetings but as Chinese New Year goes on for an epic 15 days, I guess I'm still in the running. In my defence, I've been away. Heh.

As it's the year of the Pig, red, fiery or golden - the choice is yours - I thought I'd post a picture of what's on my kitchen wall. I didn't put it up because of it being the Pig year and all, that was a coincidence, but rather, because he looked so... so... adorable. After cows, I'm hog crazy. I just love them! Anyway, if you look closely, it's not a photograph at all. It's a print of a painting. Yes! The pig is a painting. And what a detailed painting it is. The artist, whoever he/she is, lovingly brushed out every single porcine strand of hair on its cute face. *Sigh*....

Oink! Oink!

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 11:05 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment