Photobucket

MediterrAsiancooking.com


Wednesday, April 02, 2008


A while back, a certain Trudy left a comment on my blog. Now I don't know any Trudy from Adam or Eve but as I was reading her comment, I realised how we could be connected.

I had tried her Seafood Paella recipe and raved about it.

Since the first tentative attempt, I've used it a couple of times to wow and entertain various dinner guests. They are mostly in-laws who have actually set foot in Spain on numerous holidays and know what The Real Thing should taste like. Short of importing the breeze and sea scent of the Spanish coast, I've gotten Paella down pat. Yes, even to the crusty burnt base. And without the aid of a paellera, of which I'm still determined to procure one when we next visit Spain.

And all thanks to Trudy and Ric and their lifestyle website.

By the way, they've recently set up a new food blog and I was invited to drop by. I'm glad I did, the blog's lovely and has fantastic photos and easy to follow recipes.

So, please, if you have a moment to spare, do mosey on by.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 12:04 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment