Photobucket

Temple Of Thai


Wednesday, July 09, 2008


I was searching for a good Thai Seafood Salad recipe on the internet when I chanced upon this website called Temple of Thai. Doesn't the name already send goosepimples down your spine?

The recipe section has a good selection of familiar and not so familiar staples of Thai cuisine and is authentic enough. What I'm trying to say is the recipes have not been butchered to suit non-asian tastebuds.

The Fruit Carving page is my favourite. Having always been crafty, I am intrigued by the art and see this as another outlet of creativity. I am going to order a book of two first to aqquaint myself on the subject before deciding if this is something I would like to try or if it's more than I can chew.

I wonder what would go through the Hubs' mind when he sees carving knives and tools come through the post for me...

Labels: , ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 10:50 pm

1 calories
Comments:
They really need to change the name but as cheesy as they may sound, I've tried a couple of their recipes. Seemed authentic enough.
 
Post a Comment