Photobucket

A Housewife And Her Holiday Laundry


Monday, June 23, 2008


7.30am - Sort out washed holiday laundry into the ironing basket. Go away to get showered and dressed for the day.

8.45am - Come back and poke around the basket, wondering which ones to start on first. Go away to wake Sonny-boy up, get a glass of water and some crackers.

9.30am - Put out the ironing board, the iron and spray starch. Poke around the basket some more. Go away to switch on the computer and surf my favourite forums and blogs while contemplating on how best to attack the laundry.

12.00pm - Ooops! Got to go for my yoga class. Will do the ironing later. Promise! Cross my heart and hope to die.

1.35pm - Back home for a quick shower. Ignore ironing basket completely.

2.30pm - Have conversation with damn laundry.

Me: I don't suppose by chance any of you will iron youselves to a crisp military finish, march all the way to the wardrobe and hang yourselves up ready to be worn, would you?

Laundry: Nope.

Me: Drat.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:32 am

4 calories
Comments:
LOL!!
 
Stop day dreaming and get back to work. Otherwise your boss might issue you a "warning letter" Lol.
 
chicchicbaby: I am not day dreaming. I am trying to come up with a Plan Of Action on how best to deal with the situation.

I have it - Tommorrow is another day.

Problem solved. *wink*
 
I fully emphatize with you! Ok, sometimes I cheat, after the dryer stops, I take the clothes out - fluff them and hang them out. They do look like ironed clothes left in the wardrobe after a couple of days ;p.
 
Post a Comment