Photobucket

Raspberry Sunrise Bag


Monday, September 22, 2008



I made a mistake at a yarn store the other week. What had seemed like a lovely vibrant mix of variegated magenta, red, orange and yellow turned out to be a hideous combination to wear. And I had bought 300g of the blinding stuff! Argh!

However, redemption came in the form of a tote bag. It was fast work - taking only all of three days to complete.

Redemption


For some reason, while crocheting this, the words 'raspberry sunrise' stuck in my head and refused to budge so I gave in and named it so. It's sturdy and roomy enough for a girl's essentials and finishes off any casual outfit on a cheery note.

A little sunrise on the arm

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 9:01 pm

6 calories
Comments:
that is beautiful Joyce!!
 
Joyce, this is a lovely bag. I am picking up knitting again and after 5 shawls I decided to venture into socks!!!! and boy, now I am stuck!
 
Sasha: Thanks!
Precious Moments: I've also started knitting again and actually completed a cape 2 months ago. I still need to take photos of it. Socks are beyond me. I get confused at the heel bits. Do you still need patterns for them?
 
Impressive!!!
 
hello, i stumbled upon ur blog by change. that is a really lovely bag, and love all your knitting stuffs. i cant knit mainly coz i hv sweaty palms. would you like to make another tote bag like that n sell it to me? :)
from: sue
 
Hsien: Thanks! :)

Sue: Hi there! I've actually knitted or crocheted more items than what's shown on the blog, it's just that I never got round to uploading the photos.

Have you tried one of those sweat control powder for you palms? That may help.

I would love to make a similar tote bag for you. If you could email me at dutchess.cookalot@gmail.com, we can work out details like cost and shipping.
 
Post a Comment