Photobucket

Pink Tweeded Cardigan


Thursday, December 11, 2008


On Tuesday I posted about a work in progress. Here it is, all done up:



This is me, looking mighty pleased with it. Don't be fooled by the wide grin. It's the Fenbid.


For the tweeded effect, I used specialty yarn found in the discount bin at my regular yarn store. I love poking around the bin as one can find gems going for dirt cheap prices. For instance, I grabbed this 800g bundle for about €7! How could I refuse?


I still have half of the stuff left, let's see what we can do with it. For the moment, I'm just going to enjoy my warm cardi.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 11:15 pm

2 calories
Comments:
Hey I love this, I supposed the balance is not enough to make another one for me?? Kekeke
 
You know, there just might....
 
Post a Comment