Photobucket

Counting Down


Sunday, March 15, 2009


I'm counting the days till we are in Singapore. We are down to two weeks.

Yippity-do-dah!

Plans have been made with family and friends and we can't wait to eat our way through this holiday. Also on the agenda is some shopping - I am hoping to get a pair of black Varinas for daily use. And while shoe shopping, I will also pop by the Louboutin boutique for a look-see but reckon I won't be buying anything from there. I love my heels and stilettos but Louboutin isn't really my style. But still, no harm in admiring pairs of perfectly designed shoes is there?

I can hear my wonky slipped discs give a collective sigh of relief.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 11:33 pm

5 calories
Comments:
And don forget our double date *wink*
 
chicchicbaby: I am practising very hard. Haha. At least I LOOK the part until I make the swing....
 
Dutchess, your coming trip sounds like great fun already, especially the shoe part (*wink*).

Keep us posted!
 
I don't remember seeing any black Varinas the last time I was in the store, but maybe they've brought them in since then.
 
Beau Lotus: We are looking forward to this trip, even more so since it's going to be the 'last' one in a pretty long time.

Jean: I hope so! I'm really focused on the black ones but I'm sure I can *ahem* comfort myself with the other colours. Actually, I just want a pair of Varina shoes. Period.
 
Post a Comment