Photobucket

So Many Posts, So Little Time


Saturday, December 16, 2006


Things have been crazy in Cookalot lately on account of the festive season.

I've got a whole bunch of entries for this blog which haven't made their way out yet. They are still words and phrases floating inside this brain of mine. I also have photos loaded up, raring to make their debut here. My problem is: I just can't find the time! How annoying.

Then there is this little problem of the computer and the modem thingamajig. It's been acting up like a spoilt brat. There are days when I lose internet connection or it's so slow, I lose interest altogether. And I know we pay our bills on time. Double annoying.

My husband, the resident IT whiz in Cookalot is looking into the problem. He's got vested interests here too, being a bit of an online gaming addict. Whatever the solution, I hope it comes in 2 boxes, one that says disk drive, the other, modem.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:45 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment