Photobucket

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing


Monday, April 02, 2007


How can anyone not feel like dancing to this song? It's so catchy and upbeat. Unless you hate 70s disco music, of course. Me, I'm a closet disco mama so I absolutely lurve this annoying song. It's one of those ditties that cling onto you like a bad rash. My husband gives me the evil eye when I bop or even worse, break out into an impromptu dance when this song is played on the radio. Which happens like a gazillion times. The song being played I mean, not me breaking out in dance.

Anyway, here is the video in all its gay, campy glory. Check out Jake Shears' tight purple leather outfit. No wonder he manages to hit them high notes.


Here are more tasty morsels about Scissor Sisters, like the meaning of the band name, for instance. When I first heard about the group, I couldn't believe my ears. "No way!" I told myself. "They don't really mean that!" However, when I saw a photo of the band, I went,"Oh yeah, they really do mean that." *bwahahahaha* Let's just say you have to have some knowledge of the gay culture to appreciate the humour.

Also check out the official website. The contents are rubbish but the site design is way cool.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:21 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment