Photobucket

Silly Weekend Entry


Saturday, September 01, 2007



Hi, my name is Dutchess and welcome to my kitchen. As you can see, I love glamming it up. Alot.


Don't let it fool you though, I'm rather handy with the wok and can whip up a mean stir-fry without breaking a sweat, or worse, a nail.


In the evenings, I like nothing more than to wind down with my favourite cup of char.
Tra-la for now.


I did warn you it would be silly.

And now, back to work. I've got to see to a little dinner party we're hosting for this evening. Guests of honour tonight: Parents-in-law.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 8:01 am

6 calories
Comments:
Very lucky in-laws, I must say. And that's cute fun you were indulging in, I wouldn't mind having a kitchen like that. So what did you cook? I'm cracking my head over next weekend's dinner...
 
The anime is indeed a replica of the Dutchess herself. Lol.
 
lotus: Thanks! I'm so embarrassed to say it was indeed fun. Meez.com is like playing virtual Barbie dolls. Are you having guests for dinner next week? Who, may I ask? Surely not your hubby's boss and MY?

chicchicbaby: Hehe... you know what R said, referring to the 3rd anime? "Mummy, you have exactly the same clothes as the girl!" Which I do and which I must ressurect for the cold months coming up.
 
Also like paper dolls, I've missed them.
No lah, not the famous couple. I'm not so daring. Just another director, the one who designs all the Ferraris.
 
Ah, paper dolls... love them!

You must update us on that meal! I want to see what you come up with. Must be something appetizing as usual.
 
Meal postponed to mid-Oct coz Hubby's going to the F1 race at Monza with the son this Sunday. Just as well, am not in the mood to cook.
 
Post a Comment