Photobucket

Aftermath


Sunday, November 11, 2007


Just finished playing hostess (hopefully with the mostess, *chuckle*) an hour ago. Occasion? Hubs' birthday party do.

I'm so, so, so tired. Not from the actual cooking and preparation but from standing on my feet the whole day (and most of the evening). Four and a half inch stilletos kind of do you in like that. I risk aggravating my wonky slipped disc but I swear, the shoes - patent leather burgundy-brown pumps with an embossed baroque print all over - were worth it. Plus, I don't feel so much of a midget amongst the in-laws, not to mention the Hubby.

Pictures and write up to follow soon. Right now I just want to be Dutchess of Sleepalot.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:48 pm

2 calories
Comments:
Hopefully we'll not have to waitalot...
 
LOL, you're witty today aren't you? :)
 
Post a Comment