Photobucket

All Souls Day


Monday, November 05, 2007


Being All Souls Day, the Parents-in-Law, Hubby and Sonny-boy went to visit the graves of family yesterday. I stayed away as I wasn't feeling too good.

We were a little apprehensive at how Sonny-boy would react, this being his first graveyard visit and all. Would he freak out? Get nightmares? The Hubby and I were bracing ourselves.

Like most parents, we worried for nothing.

After paying respects and putting flowers on the graves, Sonny-boy cheerfully asked, "So, can we dig 'em up now?"

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:35 am

5 calories
Comments:
I think I know where he inherits his sense of humour from. Wahahaha!
 
Hoy!
 
hahah... this is so funny. That is why they say Kids are so innocent.
 
Hahahaha.....what a funny boy you got there :-D
 
The things that spew out from Sonny-boy's mouth sometimes......
 
Post a Comment