Photobucket

Friday's Feast #170


Friday, December 07, 2007


Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
None - I have issues with motion sickness, hate speed and am deathly afraid of heights. I am normally the one guarding the bags and jackets in amusement parks.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
Smile, smile and smile some more whilst looking for any possible quick exits.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

1 - not because I lack grey matter between my ears but I find such discussions a surefire way to heated arguments. I don't do politics or religion either.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

No and no.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

Waaaaay too many. I'm a regular couch potato.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 6:45 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment