Photobucket

Friday's Feast #171


Friday, December 07, 2007


I haven't done a Friday's Feast in a while so I thought I'd make up for it and do two this time around.

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

Twister, for the three of us.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

That platonic friendships can exist between a hetrosexual man and woman. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Sooner or later, someone's going to want something more. Or maybe I just met the wrong people.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

It would be celebrity chefs Heston Blumenthal or James Martin so I can pick their brains. The former for molecular gastronomy (kitchen science to the uninitiated) and the latter for creating dreamy desserts. Although fans of James Martin will argue he is as dreamy as the various desserts he whips up.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Knowing when and where to draw the line and having the confidence not to budge.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

Any room that has huge windows for natural light to flow through, a comfortable leather couch, a large screen telly (I'm myopic) and my needlework next to me. I think I kind of described my living room. Heh.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 6:56 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment