Photobucket

Friday Morning


Thursday, May 29, 2008


It's almost 9am in the morning. Got to give the apartment a quick tidy up before the housekeeping ah yis arrive to clean and er, tidy up.

Don't even say it, I know.

But the house-proud housewife in me just can't let them think we are messy pigs.

Really.



Footnote: We have two, sometimes even three ladies come clean for us weekly. I find it ludicrous as the apartment is only 1/3 the size of our house at home which I maintain without any help. I could have easily done without housekeeping here but it came with the lease package. No complaints though. Every extra help is appreciated as it's extremely dusty here due to the northern desert winds blowing sand and dust on everything. It gets so bad I have to wipe down the entire apartment daily. This for a woman whose motto is: "I was not put on this earth just to dust and clean!"

It must be retribution for being nasty to the domestic help in a previous life.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 8:56 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment