Photobucket

Busted


Tuesday, May 27, 2008


While rummaging around the cupboards for some fresh towels, Hubs came across my stash of yarn, the result of a recent spree at a local yarn store. This was on top of pre-existing supplies.

Oi.

Later over dinner, Hubs highlighted to me in loving, husbandly tones about my hoard of yarn and if I intended to knit underwear for the entire population of China.

So now I present Exhibit A, a photo of said yarn spree and I ask you, dear reader...

HOW IS THIS EXCESSIVE???!!!

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 8:46 pm

3 calories
Comments:
You are making me so jealous, and do I see green yarns??? Pls tell him, this is only the tip of an iceberg. Haha.
 
Yes, you saw green yarn. That's to go with the deep purple and cerise red for a shawl. It's going to be colourful, that one.

Tip of the iceberg? He'll flip if he hears it.

I need a new hidey hole for my loot. :P
 
You can knit right?? Try entrelac, looks great with multi colors.
 
Post a Comment