Photobucket

Cut Off


Monday, June 02, 2008


This entry is for all my blogging friends who are on Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad and Xanga.

The reason why I haven't been round your blogs or left any comments is because I've been firewalled. Yet again. This has been going on for more than a month now. It's extremely frustrating as I feel cut off from you, my friends.

So please be patient, the powers that be may have a change of heart with the coming Olympics (if only for a while) and you can be sure I'll come knocking.

With bells on.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 8:59 pm

3 calories
Comments:
LOL!! Sorry my dear, I can't help but laugh out loud at your entry. Take heart that in times of pain, your humour does not abandon you.
 
Hmm?? So strange! This comment was meant for your "Stranger than Fiction" entry...
 
:-)
 
Post a Comment