Photobucket

Veni, Vidi, Visa - Wicker Handbag


Thursday, June 05, 2008


I am smitten by Ferragamo's wicker handbags. They are light, fun and lovely for the summer. What's not so lovely is the price tag. Are you kidding me? For that amount of money, I can purchase two sets of wicker garden furniture for our backyard and throw in one or two topiary trees as well. I am in love, not insane.

But all is not lost.

I found this adorable 29 euro version in a shopping mall on Tuesday. It opens, it shuts, has leather handles and trimmings, is properly woven and looks like it can hold my make-up kit and purse.

Hey, I'm there.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 9:29 pm

1 calories
Comments:
Oh Joyce..they are so lovely. I also love wicker /rattan bags...How nice..wish we have that in Singapore! I bought one smaller version and more tan in colour from a vintage shop that set me back by S$100....
 
Post a Comment