Photobucket

And For The Little Miss


Monday, January 12, 2009



I had leftover yarn from The Girlfriend's shawl and thought I'd make a vest for Cutie Pie, said Girlfriend's two year old daughter.

Here it is, fresh as daisies:


This time, I used the two yarns separately, the darker for the main bodice and the lighter as edging. I love, love, love the flower button-hole thingamajig detail.



And the cheeky bear in the photo is Sonny-boy's most cherished bedside bud. He's called Bear Grylls, yes, the Bear Grylls. Sonny-boy is a fan and has been bugging me to make Bear (the teddy, not the man) a light blue shirt and matching kaki pants just like what Bear (the man, not the teddy) wears on his Man vs. Wild adventures.

Oi.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 11:00 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment