Photobucket

Special Request Knitted Shawl


Monday, January 12, 2009


The Girlfriend had her eyes on a particular shawl pattern a few months back and asked if I would make it up for her. Sure I would! The pattern was a challenge and I would rate it as moderately difficult. I splurged a little (what are friends for?) on a cotton and silk blend yarn in a green I knew she'd love. It's lightweight and feels lovely on the skin, perfect for Singapore's tropical climes. And although you can't see it here, I'd combine two strands of different shades into one. The effect is a very subtle tweed.





I hope she likes it.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 10:33 pm

3 calories
Comments:
Likes it?? I'm absolutely crazy about it and it is the perfect shade of green that I adore!! Thanks...sniff sniff.
 
Of course she would love it. It's beautiful but tell me, what's that playmobile/lego thingy next to it ?
 
The lego figure is for me too, no?? Lol.
 
Post a Comment