Photobucket

Mother Brings Son's Aspiration To Abrupt End


Tuesday, May 05, 2009


So I pick Sonny-Boy up from the bus-stop yesterday. It was business as usual except the bus ayi came running after us asking me about seat belt buckles. I was naturally puzzled - what was she talking about? - but a quick interrogation and search on the spot yielded not one, but three buckles from Seat Belt Thief's backpack. And apparently from two different buses too.

Bless my molten lava cakes!

I was mortified and apologised profusely. I apologised again this morning too. One wants to be in the good graces with the lady who is in charge of your firstborn's safety on the bus.

I have also made it very clear to Sonny-boy if he and his French buddy are ever caught swiping the buckles for trophies again, there will be hell to pay.

Which leads me to two questions:

  1. Are the seat belts and buckles on the bus sturdy or even safe enough when nine year old fingers can pry them loose?

  2. Why can't the two boys collect bugs and worms like everyone else?

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 10:18 pm

2 calories
Comments:
LOL!!!

You have a collector on your hands.

Next time, it will be cars itself. heh.
 
As long as the cars were paid for and not stolen!
 
Post a Comment