Photobucket

We're Back


Thursday, July 02, 2009


Lots of things have kept me very busy since my last post, most of them downright heart-stopping in a bad way. Then there were the funny, happy bits in between too, all of which I will recount when I'm in a much calmer state of mind. It's been go, go, go and go faster until yesterday when I could finally sink down in my own big leather couch and breathe clean fresh evening air complete with chirping birds in the background.

Yes, everyone, we are back in the Netherlands! It is so good to be home for some much needed rest and relaxation. Our last two weeks in Beijing had sent my blood pressure sky high on a daily basis I'm surprised I hadn't popped a vessel yet.

Today, after restocking the refrigerator and cellar, I'm going to put on my brand new bikini (I have three, each waiting to be worn), pull out the wooden deck chair onto my favourite part of the backyard and catch a tan.

I love my day already.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 12:37 am

1 calories
Comments:
Wow! It's always great to be home!
 
Post a Comment