Photobucket

Tea, Anyone?


Thursday, August 17, 2006


I was going through my photo files and found these:




This is the teapot cake I made as a present for my parents-in-law's 72nd birthday in July this year. I made a butter cake because it would be sturdy enough to hold its spherical shape and frosting.

Speaking of frosting, it took me something like 4 hours to complete this. I was on my knees most of the time to make sure everything was even and to apply the decorations. The flowers were made of candy which I cut and shaped. The rest were peanut M&Ms and the knob for the tea pot lid is a sour ball.

I don't bake as often as I'd like to because my two men do not like cakes or cookies. So any chance I get.... I pounce. *Heh*

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:22 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment