Photobucket

Stupid Donut!


Tuesday, September 05, 2006


That's what my son says when things don't go his way. "Stupid Donut!" he would cuss. I let him because it's much better than the other grown-up options.

Anyway, it was my turn last night.

For years, I've been making lasagna following this very tried and true recipe. I've even put this out for parties where my guests want to know how I do it. So imagine my consternation when my lasagna emerged from the oven. Instead of a golden, gooey mozzerella cheese topping, I got a watery mess. For some inexplicable reason, liquid had risen to the surface covering the dish like some bloody soup. Bah!

STUPID DONUT!!!!!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:03 am

1 calories
Comments:
Dun be discouraged. Try again.
 
Post a Comment