Photobucket

What Kind of Cook Are You?


Friday, August 18, 2006





You Are an Excellent Cook



You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.

It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...



Hmm, I don't know if I'm an excellent cook or not - I'm just happy I haven't poisoned my family or guests in the last couple of years. However, the 'you weren't born that way' reference is spot-on. I'd never cooked a meal in my life prior to meeting my husband. He had to show me the basics as the kitchen was alien and unchartered territory for me. I still remember the first meal I cooked - the kitchen looked like the oven and stove exploded all at once. I was stressed and upset and sweared, no more, never again. We'll just do take-outs or even better, dine out.

Nowadays, the kitchen is my domain and no one's allowed in it. Not even the dear husband of mine who showed me how to fry an omelette back in the early days.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:52 am

1 calories
Comments:
***You Are a Lazy Cook***


Technically, you're a cook... in that you do cook the occasional frozen burrito in the microwave.
Get a little adventurous. Sprinkle some fresh cheese on that frozen pizza next time!


Are You A Good Cook?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouagoodcookquiz/
 
Post a Comment