Photobucket

Child's Play


Wednesday, October 04, 2006


As you can see, my son loves lining his toys up. Not just any old way. It's got to be straight as a ram rod. I'm forever amazed at his precision, it's like he's got a built-in set square.

One time (I think he was 4 years old), I woke up from a nap only to find that he'd taken each and every single toy automobile he owns (mind you, he's got ALOT) and lined them up neatly, bumper to bumper. It was so straight, it was scary. Our very own Meridian Line running the length of our entire living room. *heh*

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 8:09 am

1 calories
Comments:
Haha...that sounds familiar, you can always see rows of toy cars lined neatly in my house too. I was thinking Timmy is getting a lil too obssessive with his cars.
 
Post a Comment