Photobucket

Mexican Steak Wraps - Dutchess Style


Monday, October 09, 2006


Earlier I messed about the kitchen and came up with this. I call it Mexican Steak Wraps - Dutchess style, aka using whatever's in the fridge or pantry. *grin*

As with most of my inventions, this is very easy to do but yet, packs a punch in the taste department. Okay, I know that sounded a tad arrogant but I promise you, this is good stuff. Cross my heart, blah, blah, blah.

At the moment I'm too tired to type out the recipe but if you give a holler, I'll gladly give it to you. Just don't expect measurments, it's more of a guideline of ingredients.

The best thing about this is you can assemble the wrap beforehand, stick it into the fridge and pop it into the oven when ready to eat. I do believe it can even hold till the next day. I'll find out soon enough tommorrow. :P

Everything I cook on a weekday must fulfill the following requirement: that it can be reheated at a later time and the taste will not be compromised. Not too much anyway. That's because my husband only comes after 8.30pm each evening. No, he doesn't do shift work. He has this thing known as workaholism.
It's only on weekends I do the fancy, Johnny-on-the-spot stuff. The three or four course meal starting with beef caparccio and ending with profiteroles or creme brulee. That sort of thing.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 12:13 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment