Photobucket

The Tooth Fairy - Again!


Saturday, December 16, 2006


This entry is rather late but I thought I'd better shoo it in before my son's permanent pearly whites start to grow.

A week after the tooth fairy's first visit, the boy lost another tooth - the one next to its fallen comrade. Talk about the domino effect!

This time, my worldly wise son had only ONE burning question:

How much is the tooth fairy leaving me, Mummy?

The Tooth Fairy had a chat with her boss and it seems that all teeth following the first one is at 3 Euros a pop.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:07 am

2 calories
Comments:
wow 3 euros a pop! wow let's hope little R won't force out the others too soon. haahaha
 
I think so too. The Tooth Fairy's boss is spoiling the market!
 
Post a Comment