Photobucket

Friday's Feast #133


Friday, March 02, 2007


Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
DMC embroidery floss #818. Don't ask me why. The second thing that comes to mind is one of my spring trenchcoats - it's in baby pink.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
This week, I thought I'd left my mobile phone charger in Spain only to find it the next day when I finished emptying the suitcases. It was hidden behind a slipper.

SaladIn 3 words, describe this past week.
Business as usual.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
My hobbies, shoes, clothes, shoes, toning up my tummy, shoes.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I like something womanly and feminine. Nothing too fruity or girly but not overbearing either. At the moment, I'm using Chance by Chanel and Delices de Cartier by Cartier. Also in rotation are Alien and Angel, both by Thierry Mugler.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:16 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment