Photobucket

Going Green


Tuesday, May 22, 2007


The folks at KitchenAid have added a new shade to their already mind-boggling repertoire of colours for the Artisan Series 5-quart mixer.

Say hi to Apple Green, a lovely spring-ish colour which makes me feel like sinking my teeth into a real apple now. I think it's one of those colours where you have to love green to appreciate this concoction. I like it though. It's different and so very retro.


I've been toying with the idea of a KitchenAid for a long while now. And if I ever do get one, it'll be in my favourite colour of Empire Red. To match my flaming red kitchen and all.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 2:14 am

2 calories
Comments:
My fav color! I will take this color and renovate my kitchen to match her. Haha. Too bad mine's white.
 
I've been eyeing the red Kitchen Aid too :-). Great minds think alike, ah?
 
Post a Comment