Photobucket

M-I-C, K-EY, M-O-U-S-E


Thursday, May 03, 2007



Yup, we're off to meet The Mouse himself tommorrow at Paris Disneyland and will stay over the weekend. The two men are very excited, the little one understandably more so. Me, let's just say I realise it's not about what I want all the time and if little man can survive the Vatican City and her museum as well as half of Rome last year, then I can be sporting about this too. I've already packed ample reading material for the time I shall spend waiting for them to go on this ride and that. I suffer from heights, speed and motion sickness. An ice cube will have a better chance of surviving in hell than me getting into one of them rides.

Oh, and being the dear man that he is, my husband has promised to stop by Versailles on Sunday. It's not really on the way home but he knows I do so love the palace. This time, on top of visiting the interior again, we'll also explore the gardens. Hopefully most of the plants and flowers will be in bloom. With the exception of the evergreens, all of the flora were asleep the last time we were there. No surprise since we visited during the last legs of winter.

So, it turns out everyone gets something after all.

Well, zippity doo-dah, zippity day, then!

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 1:28 pm

3 calories
Comments:
have fun! Versailles is beautiful and Disney - Ive never been there, but acording to several people shorter then me, it rocks. :)
 
Have a nice trip to Disney, but think crowds, queues and lousy food.

But I love roller coasters and especially the make-you-vomit Viking Ship (none at Disney though). So this is all so fun!

Peter Pan closes early and queues are usually very long, so do think of collecting the Fast Track tickets early in the day.

Versailles indeed is beautiful, we nearly bought a flat there years ago. Envy you...

By the way, do you know La Vallée Village? Outlet Centre just one RER stop from Disneyland...And there's an aquarium (sharks, playground etc) in the enormous mall next door where you may dump the hubby and the son for a few hours...:-).
 
francine: Yes, according to the one person shorter than me, it does rock! LOL.

beau lotus: Yes! I know of the outlet centre. However, this weekend wasn't about me so I had to let it pass.
 
Post a Comment