Photobucket

Friday's Feast With A Twist


Friday, April 27, 2007



The feast for today is altogether a different one from my usual meme.

For one thing, it involves real food.

Realising that I have been even more of a corporate widow than usual over the last few weeks and will be again this weekend and the ensuing week, my husband thought it would be a great idea for the three of us to reconnect over dinner. He missed me and I him. We both said so during a google chat session yesterday morning.

So we found ourselves tucked into a very cosily set table in the terrace belonging to a chic Italian restaurant. With the beautiful warm weather, al fresco was the only way to go. For the next three and the half hours, my husband, our son and I ate, talked, drank, ate some more and laughed. We did the whole nine yards, starters, main, dessert and finally, coffee and tea.

Nothing like bonding over servings of osso buccu, carpaccio and grilled gambas. Body, mind and soul were fed tonight. And fed well, too, if I may add.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:21 pm

2 calories
Comments:
Hmmm alfresco, if we do that here, we'll be soaking in our own sweats. Lol.
 
Karen, that's right! I will only dine al fresco in Singapore AT NIGHT! If not, I better be sure I'm under the shade or near a fan or air cooler.
 
Post a Comment