Photobucket

Veni, Vidi, Visa (I)


Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Spent something like eight hours shopping in Maastricht today. I'm so tired I can't see the difference between a wok from a frying pan.

It's really hard work shopping with the male of the species. Even more so when he's just seven years old and you can't park him at a café and ask him to nurse a couple of cold beers whilst waiting for you.

Will post more tommorrow. This time I risked looking like a tourist and snapped some pics of the lovely city itself.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:25 pm

2 calories
Comments:
Way to go, 8 hours is good time for decent shopping.

Am waiting for you to show us your spoils.
 
Well, I came away with skincare by Dr Brandt and 3 dresses from Zara. Most of the time was spent having lunch and buying new clothes for the boy. Oh, and I stocked up on tea too: Lapsong Suchong and Osmanthus Tea.
 
Post a Comment