Photobucket

Baked Fusili In Cream Sauce


Wednesday, April 25, 2007



My son gets put off by exotic looking food and the paella's shocking yellow colour is no exception. So while it was cooking, I made one of his favourite pasta dishes. This evening, he told me he was "hungry for baked pasta. With ham blokjes, Mummy". So that's what I did. I mixed some fusili, ham cubes and a cheese based cream sauce together in a casserole dish. To top it off, I sprinkled edam and cheddar cheese alternately to get an interesting stripey look. Just to amuse the boy. Then I stuck it into the oven for the cheese to become one thick, gooey, sticky mess - the way kids like it.


Good stuff, if I may say so myself.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 1:10 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment