Photobucket

Goat's Cheese And Thyme Stuffed Chicken


Tuesday, April 24, 2007



I tried a new recipe from the recently procured GoodFood magazine today - Goat's Cheese and Thyme Stuffed Chicken. I don't normally put chicken as a main dish on the table but the photo illustrating the dish looked so hearty and delicious, I felt compelled to give it a go.

It wasn't too difficult. Prep work took only 20 minutes and consisted of lining a casserole dish with tomatoes, courgettes and sprigs of thyme, stuffing the chicken with goat's cheese and more thyme and finally wrapping each bundle with bacon rashers. After placing the chicken atop the vegetables, the whole lot was sent packing into the oven to cook.


Crunch time came when I put it in front of my husband much later in the evening. He took a bite and when he was done with that mouthful, said I should make this when we have guests over. When he says that, I know I've hit the goldmine.

This recipe is a definite keeper.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 4:43 pm

2 calories
Comments:
Ma'am, can you fly one dish over, and yes, plus the prawn cocktail too. I know if I want to haolian to my guests, I wont go wrong with your recipes (plus your presentations). Haha.
 
Karen: LOLOLOL.... why don't you fly over here and I'll make if fresh for you? That way I can pinch your son's cheeks and ooh and aah at your baby girl. Hehe...
 
Post a Comment