Photobucket

First Day Of School


Monday, August 13, 2007


It's my son's first day of the new school year today. This year, he goes to Groep 4 - Singapore's equivalent of Primary 2 and I think, Grade 2 for the US school system.

As with the 'first day' practice of his school, parents are allowed in the classrooms for a spot of oohing and aahing. The boy and I exchanged high fives after we admired his new classroom, new stationery and chosen seat at the front cluster of tables by the window. I'm sure his teacher will move him soon as he likes to look out of windows and dream. Just before leaving, I blew him a kiss at the door followed by a thumbs up. He waved back and I think I almost popped with pride.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 5:21 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment