Photobucket

Oww-Wii


Wednesday, August 15, 2007


You know how tennis players get tennis elbows? Well, I've developed what I call cooking shoulders, courtesy of the Wii's Cooking Mama. All that chopping, stirring and what not have wrecked havoc on my right shoulder and triceps. My fate was sealed when the hubby and I did a few sets of tennis (on the Wii) late Monday night after the boy was asleep. I can hardly lift my right arm properly now without some level of pain.

I've set a self-imposed ban on the machine until my shoulder gets better and am crawling back to the kitchen now to cook real food. I managed to lay my hands on the last bundle of Kang Kong at the asian store this afternoon. Do I smell Sambal Kang Kong this evening? I think I do..... with extra belachan!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 10:51 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment