Photobucket

We Are Not So Different After All - Foodie Blogroll


Friday, September 07, 2007


Eating is one of Singapore's national pastime. Coming in at a close second would be shopping (although one might disagree and award it the top spot instead) and in third place, discussing about money or money related issues.

Being a Singaporean, proudly born and bred on the sunny island, I have to say I am guilty of pastimes #1 and #2. I don't really care much for #3 though - as long as I have enough to feed the first two, I'm a happy camper.

Before the dawn of the internet and blogs, I used to think the passion of food was perculiar to Singapore and her neighbours. How wrong can a girl be? Since jumping on the blogging bandwagon, I've come to discover there are serious foodies from both sides of the pond who can give the average Singaporean a run for their tastebuds. We are not so different after all, you and I.

As you can see, I've revamped my sidebar. I've updated my links and added a foodie blog roll. Some of the blogs are already my daily bread, others the occasional treat (meaning: when I have extra time to read) while others are like new dishes, waiting to be sampled. Do give it a run through, you might find something delectable yourself.

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:37 am

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment