Photobucket

Been There, Stitched That - Mirabilia


Thursday, October 04, 2007


As you already know by now, I'm a stitchaholic. I spend almost every free minute huddling over my sewing frame, putting needle to fabric. But I don't just stitch anything, you understand - I have certain themes and topics which I enjoy and others which I will never touch, in this lifetime or the next.

My all time favourite designs are from Mirabilia. Its designer, Nora Corbett, does wonderful work. Everytime I stitch one of her pieces, I find myself transported to another ethereal world. At the moment, I'm working on "Lady Of The Mist" and another project which I'm not going to name as it's going to be a present and I'm sure the intended party reads my blog.

Anyway, here's a slideshow of the Mirabilia projects I've completed so far. I'm working on another slideshow which features all the other stuff I've stitched in the past eight years or so. Or at least, the ones I have photos of. Enjoy!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 11:45 am

6 calories
Comments:
Stargazer. STARGAZER!!!! S.T.A.R.G.A.Z.E.R. *faint*

One day ... ONE DAY ... I'm gonna try Adia. One. Day.
 
I am speechless!! Wow, Pretty, Pretty!
 
Titania....my inspiration. I should use your video clip as my screensaver..haha.
 
Btw, Joyce, I love your glittering glittering pictures.. It was 'love at first sight' haha.. went to picture trail website and play with those pretty blink blink thingy,and ve lots of fun with it. I learned something new again. Thanks for sharing.
 
Agnes: you have Stargazer already kitted up - why don't you just take the first stab with your needle? :P

Chicchicbaby: I'm going to have to start collecting royalties from you!

Cranberry: Thanks and you're welcome. I like Picturetrail alot for slideshows and photo storage. We're all here to share and I'm glad you found something new.
 
omg they r gorgeous! i love stargazer!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment