Photobucket

I'm Still Here (And The Underwear Quiz)


Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Just a quickie post to say I haven't fallen into my mixing bowl and got lost in there. I'm still here on terra firma, it's just that I've been busy with stuff. Also, the Hubby and Sonny-boy have taken it upon themselves to hog the 'puters (we have two for a family of three, go figure) all weekend. No matter, since it means I'm queen of the telly and can do my precious stitching.

Anyhow, I do have have some pics of what I've been up to, some culinary and some crafty which I want to share here but don't have the time now. From now till my next update, what about amusing yourself with this silly quiz?

You Are Lacy Panties

You're one seductive chica, but you've also got a ton of class.
You are like a pinup girl, with timeless beauty and sexiness.
Men are afraid to talk to you, knowing they'll be addicted to your charm immediately.
Only a true manly man, confident in himself, is your perfect match.



I almost choked when I read my results.

Pin-girl? Timeless beauty? Sexy? Me?

Eh?

Pinch of salt, I tell you. Pinch of salt. Make that a kilo for "addicted to your charm immediately". Back in the day, yours truly wasn't always that charming, especially with men who didn't know how to take no for an answer.

One thing's for sure, I do love lace and I do like confidence in a man, something which the Hubby has buckets of. *shameless wifely plug*

Alright, tea break's over. Got to get ready for the 30 minute dinner dash now.

Later!

Labels:



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:50 pm

0 calories
Comments: Post a Comment