Photobucket

A Little Bit Of TLC


Thursday, October 18, 2007


Oi. My neck feels extra snug and cosy today. That's because it's being enveloped with TLC, Tender Loving Crochet, from a very thoughtful friend.


K, who's on a crocheting trip at the moment, made and sent me (among other things) this pretty neckwarmer thingamajig. It's sew gorgeous and will most definitely be put to good use this winter.



Thank you, K. I love the scarf and I love you.

Labels: ,



The Dutchess of Cookalot whipped this up at 3:55 am

6 calories
Comments:
It looks gorgeous on you (your snow white skin, hehe) but I think better give it a pressed first.
Glad you like it *hugs*
 
*splutter* my snow white skin?! I still have a bit of leftover tan from summer.

I didn't press it because it looks fine the way it is. Also, I kind of like it slightly poufy. LOL.

Thanks again!
 
That is so lovely. Very pretty with the pearls. ;)
 
Very pretty. It's very you.
 
It's so beautiful ........... can wear as accessories
 
Thank you everyone!
 
Post a Comment